Wednesday, April 2, 2014

Call for Resources

I've started a new genealogy forum called GeneaBoards because there isn't really one with a good interface/layout and good moderation. Ideally, I want every regional section to have a pretty comprehensive resources list, so people researching in different areas know where to look for local (or national and even international) sources. I am slowly compiling PA resources right now. I'd really appreciate people joining and contributing to the resources list, since I don't have a huge amount of knowledge of resources outside Pennsylvania and a few other select areas.


2 comments:

  1. I started a blog related to our local group in Oakmont PA. I have started a lot of links related to Western PA.
    http://oakmontgenealogystudygroup.blogspot.com/ Perhaps there will be some you can use.

    Claudia Dowd Sperl

    ReplyDelete